portfolio

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tom Yam@ Pagoh


kailan ikan masin (kailan with salted fish)



tom yam


tom yam

Recently, I went to a part of Malaysian state that I have never venture to which is Johor.
I have been wanting to go to Johor for quite sometimes. At last I could tick off Johor out of list of Places I want go. However there are still many areas in Johor I want to explore. Luckily, I got lots of work to be done in Johor in these 2 months. First assignment send me to Pagoh, Johor. OK, I got to admit I never known this area before so this would be my first that I ever heard a place called Pagoh. It was a small town with lots of 'kampung'. Interesting.. So of course food is one of my thing.. managed to try out Pagoh style Tom Yam. Check em' out.

I say, it was quite dissapointing. The tom yam was lack of paste; should i say flavor-less and quite dull. I was so into the kailan ikan masin (salted fish), because it was so delicious and i just love the saltiness of ikan masin.


and accompanied with fried egg

Yeah, I still got lots more places to venture so I will keep an update.

1 comment:

  1. wahh ! pagoh, my hometown, . . . do you like the food ? i think you should try the famous "mee bandung muar" It is very yummy delicious and everybody loves it. If you visit PerLis in the future, you should try the Thai "char kuey teow". Very juicy tasty, but i cannot eat it anymore now, due to my seafood allergic problem. I like your blog. Keep it up sista. thumbs up :D

    ReplyDelete